Scuol – Vulpera – Tarasp
Show all 5 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Gurlaina, direction Vulpera
Junction to Tarasp
Village entrance of Tarasp Fontana
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp railway station
- By local bus from Scuol-Tarasp station to the PostBus stop Scuol, Belvédère
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.