Sent – Dartos – Sent
Show all 4 images
Great Nordic walking or hiking tour. Wonderful view over Sent and part of the Lower Engadine. Walk through a larch forest.
PostBus stop Sent, Plaz
PostBus stop Sent, Plaz
From the Sent Plaz bus stop, follow the path in the direction of Piz Spadla, i.e. towards the north until you reach the last stable in Sent. There you branch off to the left onto a natural road and then simply follow the road to the water reservoir. At this point, follow the path to the right up the road to the edge of the forest. There is a signpost pointing towards Plan Dartos. Follow this until you reach a beautiful plateau. From here you can see the imposing Piz Tschütta. To the left of the plateau, a hiking trail goes up another 300 metres, where the next large plateau is reached. This is the highest point of the hike. From here, an alpine road leads in the direction of Alp Telf. Once Alp Telf is reached, you can simply follow the natural road in the direction of Sent. The tour can be done in both directions!
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, it is imperative that the current weather conditions and weather forecasts are observed before starting the tour.
- 144 Emergency call, first aid
- 1414 Mountain rescue REGA
- 112 International emergency call
Sturdy shoes, possibly sticks
From Sent Plaz in the direction of Piz Spadla (north)
At the last stable turn left onto the NAturstrasse
Follow the road to the water reservoir
Turn right up the road to the edge of the forest
Follow the sign towards Dartos
On the left of the plateau follow the hiking trail uphill for about 300m
On the second plateau the highest point is reached
Follow the alpine road to Telf
Follow the natural road towards Sent to the starting point
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Sent, Plaz
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Sent can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Scuol or Crusch in 5 minutes by car.
- Paid parking at the entrance to the village of Sent
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.