Sent – Dartos – Sent
Show all 4 images
- 144 Emergency call, first aid
- 1414 Mountain rescue REGA
- 112 International emergency call
At the last stable turn left onto the NAturstrasse
Follow the road to the water reservoir
Turn right up the road to the edge of the forest
Follow the sign towards Dartos
On the left of the plateau follow the hiking trail uphill for about 300m
On the second plateau the highest point is reached
Follow the alpine road to Telf
Follow the natural road towards Sent to the starting point
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Sent, Plaz
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Sent can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Scuol or Crusch in 5 minutes by car.
- Paid parking at the entrance to the village of Sent
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.