Strada – Chaflur – Martina
If you take this, you will pass the pretty little Reformed church that towers over the village of Martina and walk a little further through Martina to the bus stop. Otherwise, at the fork, you can continue straight ahead along the dirt road, over Martina and above the customs house down to the village and almost directly to the bus stop.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- Schoolhouse in Strada
- Further ascent to the small hamlet of Chasura
- Direction Martina
- Cross the stream
- First turn-off towards Martina or straight ahead along the dirt track,
- above the customs house down to the village, to the bus stop
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus from Scuol, staziun direction Martina, to Strada
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Parking spaces at the Strada school
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.