Susch – La Fuorcha – Zernez
Show all 5 images
Attention: The trail leads through game rest zones, please do not leave forest paths.
Attention: the trail partly runs on cross-country ski trails - please walk on the edge of the trails.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From Susch railway station to the west
- At the end of the village cross the Inn over the wooden bridge
- Follow the path upstream to Zernez
- Through the village to the railway station
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Susch is located directly on the Flüela Pass and on the Engadine road H27 (5 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal)
- Paid parking at the railway station in Susch
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.