Tarasp Fontana – Chaposch – Florins – Sgnè – Sparsels (RW)
Show all 5 images
The Schellen-Ursli shooting location: School
Schellen-Ursli’s school is located in Florins at "Chasa 112". The house is not accessible, but you can well imagine how the children would have had a snowball fight here, where they even hit the teacher... All filming locations of the Schellen-Ursli film can be found here.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
From Chaposch across open terrain into the forestShortly through the forest to Florins
Continue across meadows and forest to Sgné
Possibly finish the loop
Otherwise cross the road and head uphill to Sparsels
From Sparsels downhill past the castle to Fontana
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Tarasp, Fontana
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
From the Engadin road (H27) between Ardez and Scuol cross the Inn bridge to Tarasp.
- Free parking in Tarasp Fontana
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.