Tarasp Fontana – Vulpera
Show all 3 images
Stop in Chants and go to the Hoflädeli (small farmers’ shop) and buy some Salsiz.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Shortly after the transmitter mast the toboggan run begins on the left.
Follow the signposted winter trail, attention: this is sometimes also used by winter hikers
The end is in Vulpera, where there is also a bus stop on the left.
- Accessible by train and bus (but not directly to the cross-country ski trail entrance).
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau, Upper and Lower Engadine) hourly to Scuol.
- By PostBus from Scuol railway station hourly to Tarasp Fontana
- From the Tarasp Fontana stop, it's a 30-minute walk.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez-Scuol) on H27
--> Tarasp can be reached from Scuol in 10 minutes via the Inn bridge on the H27.
- Free parking available in Tarasp
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.