Val Tantermozza : Das einsame Tal
Show all 4 images
The path leads from the freight road in the God d'Arduond area as a rarely used branch route into the otherwise inaccessible Val Tantermozza. A pair of bearded vultures has been breeding in this valley for a long time, which can be observed with a little luck. In addition to ungulates, mountain lizards, vipers and grass frogs can occasionally be spotted on the hike. In addition, the golden eagle often circles over the valley. In addition, the lady's slipper blooms in June at the park boundary.
Note: Dogs are not allowed in the Swiss National Park, not even on a leash. For more information and all protections, see nationalpark.ch/schutzbestimmungen.
Easy mountain hike (white-red-white). Some slopes with unstable rock masses have to be crossed
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA112
International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau, Upper and Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Zernez is located directly on the Engadine road H27.
- Free parking at the train station, in the village and at the visitor center of the National Park in Zernez.
- Access possible via the power plant road, which branches off from the H27 between Zernez and Brail, to the Turning Point God d'Arduond. Car can be parked there.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.