Vastur – Sent
Note: The trail is used equally by winter hikers and sledders.
- 144 Emergency call, first aid
- 1414 Mountain rescue REGA
- 112 International emergency call
- From the PostBus stop, walk approx. 100m west.
- At the junction walk in the direction of Stron
- Pass the construction company
- Follow the path Via Veglia Vers Scuol (signpost Vastur)
- Ascent to Restaurant VasturDescent same as ascent
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Direct half-hourly PostBus connection from Scuol to PostBus stop Sent, Sala
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Sent can be reached in 5 minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 near Scuol as well as Sur En (25 minutes drive from Veraina south portal).
- Paid parking spaces at the western (multi-storey car park) and eastern entrance to the village (below the cemetery)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.