Vnà - Ramosch, via veglia
Show all 12 images
The fastest way to get from Vnà to Ramosch on foot.
The path first leads over the open meadows below Vnà and then flows into the forest Bos-cha Grischa above Ramosch.
In Vnà and Ramosch there is a weekly village tour. Further information can be found here: www.scuol.engadin.com
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus hourly from Scuol, staziun in the direction of Martina. Change in Ramosch and go to Vnà, Jalmèr.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via ReschenPass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) to H27
Ramosch is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal). Show off there and follow the road to Vnà.
- Free parking available in Vnà
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.