Vnà – Sinestra
Show all 10 images
Once in Sinestra, you can also follow the suspension bridge path to Zuort and back to Vnà.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
At the end of the village, the path leads flat towards Prà San Peider/Zuort
At the first junction follow the path down towards Val Sinestra
Follow the path further down until you reach the Brancla
Now you are in Sinestra
Here you can take the PostBus to Sent and Scuol
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus from Scuol, staziun to Ramosch, Fermada
- Change at Ramosch, Fermada and continue to Vnà, Jalmèr.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ramosch is located directly on the Engadine road H27. From Ramosch, Vnà can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
- Free parking available directly at the bus stop Vnà, Jalmèr
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.