Zernez – Brail
Show all 5 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- By train (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from Upper-Engadine or from Scuol) hourly to Zernez
- By post bus (from Mals and Val Müstair) hourly to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Zernez is located directly on the Ofenpass and on the Engadine road H27 (10 minutes drive from Vereina south portal.
- free parking at the station Zernez
- free parking below the national parc visitor centre
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.