Show all 9 images
In the former spa buildings - the simple Berghaus and the imposing Hotel Val Sinestra (anno 1912) - you can still feel a touch of times gone by. Combined with a modern concept, your stay will be a unique experience. You look after your rooms yourself and help clear away and wash up at mealtimes. This creates an uncomplicated atmosphere and you benefit from favourable prices. You can discover the picturesque surroundings and unspoilt nature on hikes that start right in front of the house or on hiking excursions with the hotel buses, such as to the famous Uina Gorge or to the national park for game watching.
The Hotel Val Sinestra is also an ideal place for parties, group trips, seminars and events.Relaxation for everyone who is looking for peace and simplicity far away from big centres.
Vegetarian selection, space for groups, space for seminars/parties, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all other information:
- Access by public transport to Val Sinestra possible
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Continue on the Engadin road to Sent or Vnà.
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.