Village fountain Plazzetta
Show all 3 images
If you sit on the edge of the fountain, you can comfortably admire the beautiful Engadine houses that are placed around the fountain.
With a short walk from the village fountain to the upper edge of the village of Scuol you will reach the Vi spring.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp, staziun to Scuol, Belvedere.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27.
At the "Stradun"
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.