Village fountain Plazzetta
Show all 4 images
The village fountain with the marmot on the fountain pole carries water from the Vi spring. The iron taste is surprising, but certainly refreshing.
If you sit on the edge of the fountain, you can comfortably admire the beautiful Engadine houses that are placed around the fountain.
With a short walk from the village fountain to the upper edge of the village of Scuol you will reach the Vi spring.
Accessible all year round
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp, staziun to Scuol, Belvédère
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadin on H27
- From the east: via Landeck/Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders – Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair – Zernez) on H27
Along the Stradun (main street in the village of Scuol)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.