Vulpera Golf Club
The well-kept 9-hole course is sunlit and idyllically embedded in the alpine nature at 1270 m above sea level.M.
Each hole is varied and demanding, offers numerous golfing challenges due to the partly narrow, tree-lined fairways.
More information: vulperagolf.ch
All opening hours and further details can be found at vulperagolf.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- With PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Send then continue with the PostBus in the direction of Tarasp.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Vulpera is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal). Even before Scuol, turn right over the bridge to Vulpera.
- Free parking available
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.