XIN LI - Health Training
Show all 4 images
Energy for quality of life. The complementary therapist Sabina Streiter offers in her practice a diverse range of relaxation, resource strengthening and activation of self-healing forces: Integrative Kinesiology, Qi Gong, Kung Fu, Yoga and Meditation. She has been accompanying children, adolescents and adults for over 25 years.
- Integrative Kinesiology is a method of complementary therapy. Specific muscle tests are used as a biofeedback - instrument of the body to find out and dissolve physical, emotional or mental energy blockages. For energy balancing, called balance, different techniques are used such as acupressure, meridian tapping, massage, colors, body exercises. Application: Reduction of stress, tension and pain, for more vitality and well-being.
- Water consultation: The "water consultation" for the individual determination of a strengthening mineral water from the high-quality mineral springs around Scuol - Tarasp.
- Qi Gong, Kung Fu, Yoga, Meditation: With gentle or dynamic movements and postures as well as silent sitting, people practice to strengthen their life energy.
- Mineral spring experiences: Many precious natural mineral springs, called "aua forta" (strong water) in Romansh, spring up in the Scuol region. First mentioned in a document in 1369, they once made the region world-famous as the "Spa Queen of the Alps". Individual guided tours and hikes along the mineral springs, their fountains and historical sites can be booked from March to November.
Prices and further information can be found at xinli-training.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at xinli-training.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Oberengadin) hourly to Guarda (train station).
- Several times daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Guarda can be reached in five minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 at Giarsun.
- There is a public parking lot at the entrance to the village (approx. 300m)
- In the village vis a vis the surgery, signposted: Jassetta 91
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.