Playing tennis in the Engadine
Location tennis court Gurlaina
Playing tennis in Scuol in the Lower Engadin
You don't need to reserve the tennis court. Just come by. The court rental is CHF 24.00 per hour. You can pay directly in our tennis restaurant «Plazzin». If the restaurant is not occupied, please put the envelope with your name and the court fee in the green letterbox at the entrance to the tennis restaurant.
We are also happy to help you find a tennis partner. Call us, Verena Erni Tel. +41 79 376 22 48.
Improve your tennis game with our experienced tennis instructor, Hans Punter.
Prices for coaching lessons (single lessons 60 minutes incl. court rental)
- Adults CHF 70.00 / member CHF 55.00
- Children CHF 55.00 / member CHF 40.00
- Group rates on request
Friday Tennis Night for All
Weather permitting, an open tennis evening is held every Friday night from 7.00 pm. Guests are very welcome. Enquire about the running by phone or just drop in.
- Junior training for students from mid-May to the end of June and from mid-August to mid-September, every Wednesday and Friday afternoon.
Weekly tennis training
On Wednesday mornings, a relaxed training session takes place on the tennis court under the guidance of Luis. For everyone who enjoys tennis, regardless of age or level.
Registration under Tel.+41 76 571 90 07
Become a member of the club! By doing so, you make our activities possible and contribute sustainably to the maintenance of the tennis facility in Scuol. Membership costs:
- Active members CHF 300.00 per year
- Married couples CHF 560.00 per year
- Active members in training (up to 25 years) CHF 150.00 per year
- Juniors CHF 110.00 per year (Juniors in junior training play for free)
In the first year we offer you the membership for CHF 100.00 per year! Membership can be cancelled until April of each year.
- Tennis instructor, Hans Punter, +39 335 592 80 06
- Tennis restaurant «Plazzin» +41 78 709 40 41
The Club da Tennis Scuol is looking forward to your visit!
The club members
Markus Egger, President
Regula Wasescha, Treasurer
Stephan Schnyder, Actuary
Walter Erni, Game Manager
Verena Erni, Material Property Manager
Röbi Amstutz, Junior Manager
Tina Bott/ Angelika Schnyder, Auditors