Mountain hut Ftan
Alp Valmala stands on the border of the municipalities of Ftan and Ardez, directly on the Tasnan mountain stream. It is used cooperatively by both communities, despite previous disputes about who owns it. Cheese is also still produced on the Valmala alp. You can usually see the cheese on the window sill of the hut: it is sold there on a trust basis.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking in Scuol or Ftan
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.