Bain da Chauenas
- Chauenas is located on the southern slope in the Lower Engadine at 1,400m, on the hiking trail from Scuol to Sent. Here you always get a fine selection of local specialties (e.B. meat, honey, wool and more). In addition, rooms with breakfast (Bed & Breakfast) are also available.
Opening hours and all other information:
By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal). The farm can be reached by car (dirt road).
- Below the ospdial in Scuol, at the eastern exit of the village in Sent - or directly at the farm.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.