Chascharia Che Chaschöl
Quality instead of quantity, small but fine, that is the motto of the dairy. Niche products made from goat's, sheep's and cow's milk are freshly processed daily by Chatrina Mair. The cheese is made exclusively from cow's, sheep's, goat's or buffalo's milk, no milk of different animal species is mixed. In addition, the cheese dairy attaches great importance to regionality and short transport routes. It works closely with tourism, so that the products can be sold mainly in the region.
Opening hours and further information can be found at chechaschoel.ch
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Take the PostBus from Scuol from Martina to Strada and change to Tschlin.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
From Scuol you can reach Tschlin in about 20 minutes on the road towards Martina.
- Free parking available at the entrance to the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.