Fireplace with beautiful views of the village and towards the Flüela Pass. Firewood, tables and benches are available.
Vis-à-vis the clinic on the right side of the Inn, at the foot of the fortress.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Scuol, Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Susch.
- Then take the PostBus to Susch, Plaz
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car train through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San jon
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
Susch is located directly on the Engadinerstrasse H27.
- Paid parking available at Susch station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.