Ice Climbing Clemgia Scuol
Show all 5 images
In the impressive Clemgia Gorge, several ice climbing routes have been set up on an artificial icefall. They can be used by experienced climbers at their own risk. Thanks to artificial lighting, climbing is also possible in the dark hours.
Open from mid-December to the end of February
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
With the local bus to Scuol, Belvédère
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
4 free parking spaces are available on site
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.