News mineral water 13.06.2018
Interim status of sub-projects (Mineral) Water Positioning
Half a year has passed since the official launch of the project «Overall Concept for (Mineral) Water Positioning». It is still too early to communicate any major results, but numerous measures are underway in many areas. The majority of the sub-projects have been started and launched.
Status of the individual sub-projects
Guest Programme Holiday Tips
- Creation of more space for experiences on the topic of (mineral) water in the «Holiday Tips» brochure.
- Introduction of the «Water Experience» label in the Holiday Tips brochure.
- New mention of the Scuol Fountain Tour on the summer map with its own symbol.
- In consultation with possible new guides for tours on the subject of springs and mineral water.
Mineral Water Trail
- Revision of Mineral Water Trail started: Maintenance of the current trail (signs and signposting), revision of the flyer, new hiking suggestions/stages.
myclimate Audio Adventure
- Contract awarded to myclimate for the digitalisation of the climate audio trail on izi.travel.
- English version in clarification.
- Briefing and site visit with a staging agency.
- Received catalogue of ideas discussed and initial narrowing down undertaken.
- More detailed, smaller selection of different project partners presented and selection made for concrete staging projects.
- Elaborated staging ideas received.
- Various discussions held on the topic of drinking cures.
- Communication of the «Water Consultation» offer on the Mineral Water landing page.
2019: Anniversary 650 Years of Mineral Water Experience – Wellness Destination since 1369
- Internal kick-off and exchange with the municipality of Scuol on the ideas for the upcoming anniversary and the procedure for organising it.
Usability of (mineral) water in the region
- Discussions held with Bieraria Tschlin SA on bottling mountain spring water.
- Exchange with «Lokales Wasser 37».
- Initial clarifications with the Office for Food Safety and Animal Health of the Grisons.
Sale & visualisation of local tap water in gastronomy
- Concept development with UNESCO Biosfera Engiadina Val Müstair to promote the use of tap water in gastronomy.
- Media releases (14.9.17, 11.12.17): Reports in newspapers and radio.
- Newsletter to service providers in the Lower Engadin (15.12.17), mention of the project at the season kick-off event (1.6.18).
- First public presentation of the project at the Aua Forta – Water Days Engadin Scuol (22.3.18).
- Article in ALLEGRA No. 8 2018.
- Close network: Signing of «charta d'intent», regular exchange.
Supra-regional network: Direct information mail (12.12.17).
- First meeting: Discussion on project development for new inputs and other perspectives.