News Mineralwasser 11.12.2018
Interim status of sub-projects (Mineral) Water Positioning
Status of the individual sub-projects
Guest Programme Holiday Tips
- The summer offer «IL BÜGL PUBLIC» in Tschlin was supported as part of the (Mineral) Water Positioning.
Mineral Water Trail
- Work on the new design of the mineral water trail is underway. Necessary repairs and the replacement of outdated signs are planned.
- Three new circular routes with new signposts are to be created.
- In addition, the existing brochure will probably become a folding map.
myclimate Audio Adventure
- With the digitisation of the myclimate Audio Adventure on izi.travel and the creation of the English version by myclimate, the sub-project has been completed so far.
- The agency further elaborated on the pre-selected staging ideas.
- For the detailed work, a second site visit was made to clarify the various possibilities and feasibilities.
- Finally, the agency drew up a detailed concept for a final decision on implementation.
2019: Anniversary 650 Years of Mineral Water Experience – Wellness Destination since 1369
- A draft planning was drawn up in cooperation with the municipality of Scuol.
- In autumn 2018, there was a public call for participation in the anniversary. For this purpose, a media release was written and direct enquiries were made to associations by means of an invitation to tender.
- Further planning work, in particular communication on the anniversary, is underway.
Usability of (mineral) water in the region
- Clarifications on the bottling of mountain spring water are underway with Bieraria Tschlin SA, tourism coordination Valsot and the Office for Food Safety and Animal Health of the Grisons.
Sale & visualisation of local tap water in gastronomy
- The plan for a uniform carafe in all catering establishments was presented to the Lower Engadin Hoteliers' Association for the first time.
- There is widespread interest in the use of such a carafe.
- A concept is now being developed for its implementation.
- Mention of the project again at the season kick-off event for the winter season.
- Close network: Regular exchange within the sub-projects and implementation of two partner exchanges.
- Supra-regional network: Direct information mail on the continuation of the project.
- Second meeting has taken place: Discussion on further development after the end of the project.