Let your children play on one of the numerous playgrounds of our Ferie region and enjoy the beautiful view of the surrounding mountain landscape.
The playground is located in the village center, at the post office and information office. There is a nice sports and playground available.
- Open all day
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda (train station)
- Several daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Guarda can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Giarsun in 5 minutes by car
- Paid parking in front of Guarda
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.