Susch (Gemeinde Zernez)
Show all 7 images
Like a house wall, Susch stands firm and immovable like a dam on the Flüela Pass. Its façade gives an idea of what a rich culture awaits us when we enter. The striking towers in the town centre or the Rohan fortress adorn the pass village, which flourished in the age of mules and stagecoaches. With the opening of Vereina in 1999, Susch definitely became a transport hub. And soon, in addition to the flourishing Clinica Holistica, the new "Muzeum Susch" enriches the small jewel on the Inn. Nevertheless, it has always remained true to itself and celebrates its roots with sgraffito courses and a small but fine cultural offer – Romanesque, balanced and deliberate; just a typical Engadine village.
More information and tips can be found at engadin.com/susch.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Susch
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.