Alp Murtera Dadaint – Munt – Ardez
Show all 4 images
Alp Murtera Dadaint lies sun-drenched above Bos-cha and Munt d'Ardez, at 2150 m above sea level at the starting point of the new, 5.3 km long toboggan run to Ardez. After an ascent, a soul-stirring view awaits you (2 hours from Guarda or 2.5 hours from Ardez).
The longest and probably most beautiful toboggan run in the Engadine takes you back down into the valley.
Renting on site: For the subsequent downhill run, rental sledges are available in the open alp building. These can be rented for CHF 5 per sledge/ride and returned at Hotel Meisser (Guarda) or Hotel Alvetern (Ardez).
Renting in Guarda: Kathrein touring sledge (for 1-2 persons). Seat extension for children's feet, children's backrest, children's foot sack with fur lining can also be rented
Tel. +41 79 269 52 59 or +41 76 823 30 98
Attention: the trail is used by winter hikers and sledders at the same time.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Above the school into a wooded area
Follow the path to the toboggan run
Follow the toboggan run to Munt
Descent to Ardez
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or from Scuol) hourly to Ardez station.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Ardez.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Ardez
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on the H27 to Ardez.
Ardez is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (15 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- Paid parking at Ardez railway station or in designated car parks above the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.