Circular hike in the footsteps of Schellen-Ursli
Show all 9 images
A bit more demanding but also very attractive is the hike over the Lai Raduond to the Chamanna Cler. It leads to the most important locations of the summer scenes from the movie Schellen-Ursli.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Ardez is crossed directly to soon cross the Inn at the bottom of the valley. Initially shady, a longer ascent to Sur En d'Ardez follows. Here you can enjoy on the one hand the idyllic village, which acted as the most important filming location for the film, on the other hand the panoramic view from Guarda via Bos-cha to Ardez.
At the western end of the village, the tour continues alternately over clearings and through the forest to opposite or below Giarsun. Across the bridge we go to this hamlet of Guarda, where the church scenes were filmed. The church is open and invites you to take a short break before tackling the last steep climb from Giarsun to Guarda. Alternatively, you can just continue to the train station and from there take the Postbus up to Guarda.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Guarda station
- Several daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun (train station) to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Guarda can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse near Giarsun in 5 minutes by car (10 minutes from Vereina-Südportal)
- Paid parking at the entrance to the village of Guarda (Guarda is car-free)
- Paid parking at Guarda train station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.