Dwarf Trail – «Via dals Nanins»
Show all 6 images
Note: The trail is basically suitable for prams. With a pram, however, the path is more demanding and more suitable for prams with large and wide wheels.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- Postbus stop direction Fontana Sura
- Road to Resgia Plavna on the river Plavna
- Wooden signpost with dwarf cap
- Resgia Plavna
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau, Upper and Lower Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus from Scuol station hourly to Tarasp, Fontana
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez-Scuol) on H27
- Tarasp can be reached from Scuol in 10 minutes via the Inn bridge on the H27.
- Free parking at the Tarasp school building or Tarasp Fontana Sura
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.