Flesspass und Vereinapass
Show all 6 images
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour. This hike requires an elementary alpine experience, orientation skills, mountain boots are recommended.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA112
International emergency call
Postbus stop Susch Röven
Below the pass road follow
the hiking trailFollow the path to Alp Pra DadouraCross
the Aua da Fless stream to Alp Fless DadaintFollow
the stream at the end of the valleyGrahiking
the Fless PassAfter the mountain lakes traverse
the mountain flankCstieg to the Vereina Pass heightDeclin
descending into Val SagliainsFollowing
the streamVia Fop Tiamarsch to Sur SasslatschAbstieg
through the forest to Susch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or from Scuol) hourly to Susch station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Susch is located directly on the Flüela Pass and on the Engadine road H27 (5 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Paid parking at the train station in Susch
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.