Guarda – Ardez: Hike between two Engadine villages
Show all 5 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda station
- Several times daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun (railway station) to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Guarda can be reached in 5 minutes by car from the Engadin road at Giarsun (10 minutes from Vereina south portal)
- Paid parking at the entrance to Guarda village (Guarda is car-free)
- Paid parking at Guarda railway station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.