Laschadura - Ivraina
We start at Zernez train station. The path leads us first through the village and then on the hiking trail along the Ofenpass road. After 2.4 km we follow the Ofenpass road for 200m which we cross and follow the hiking trail towards Alp Laschadura. The path leads first a bit steeply through the forest before it becomes flatter again. After 6.4 km we reach the Alp Laschadura, which is located exactly at 2000 m above sea level.M. From here we continue through the typical pine forest to Alp Ivraina, which is located on a beautiful plain. From Ivraina to Ova Spin we follow the so-called Fool's Way, which is quite steep. We can finish the tour at Ova Spin and take the Postbus back to Zernez or follow the hiking trail along the OfenPass road. This further way is not only worthwhile to visit the old lime kiln near Campsech. Lime used to be fired here, which was used as an important component of mortar as plaster. Via Taglieda we reach the laschadura car park from where we can either follow the trail back to Zernez or take the postbus for the return journey.
- This tour is also family friendly, to shorten the tour, we have the possibility to take the postbus to P Laschadura.
- The round trip is located next to the national park, so we are not on crowded paths, but usually very lonely on the way.
- The Chamanna Ova Spin is open from mid-June to mid-October. (www.ivraina.ch)
- A visit to the National Park House or the family bath is recommended.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency Call, First Aid1414
Mountain Rescue REGA112
International Emergency Call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or Scuol) hourly to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Zernez train station, Gemeine Zernez (without parking fees)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.