Lavin – Giarsun – Gare de Guarda
Attention: the trail partly runs on cross-country ski trails - please walk on the edge of the trails.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From Lavin railway station through the village down to the Inn
- Cross the Inn and turn left
- Follow the path to Giarsun
- Cross the InnWalk through
- Giarsun and continue to Guarda station
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or Scuol) hourly to Lavin
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck/Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Lavin is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (5 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- Paid parking at the railway station in Lavin
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.