Martinatsch – Ramosch
Show all 5 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Follow the winter hiking trail towards Ramosch
At Runai a path branches off up along the meadow, and joins the upper path
There the ride with the sledge can begin
Follow the path down towards Ramosch until you reach the beginning of the village.
Walk through the village until you reach the church
There is the bus stop Ramosch, Plaz
Here you can either go back to Vnà or to Ramosch, Stradun and change there to go to Scuol or Martina
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By bus from Scuol in the direction of Martina. Change buses in Ramosch and continue to Vnà.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ramosch is directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal). Turn off there and follow the road to Vnà.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.