Motta Naluns – Fuorcla Champatsch – Val Laver – Val Sinestra – Vnà
Show all 3 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From the Motta Naluns mountain station towards Jonvrai and Chamonna Naluns
- Branching off towards Fuorcla Champatsch
- After crossing Fuorcla Champatsch descent into Val Laver
- Continue to Alp Prà San Flurin and the Zuort farm
- Descent to Vnà
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Gondola lift to Motta Naluns mountain station
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass, along the Lower Engadine to Scuol.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol
- Parking spaces right next to the valley station of the Motta Naluns cable car in Scuol.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.