National Parc: Val Mingèr - Val Plavna - Tarasp
Show all 4 images
Dogs are not allowed in the Swiss National Park, not even on a leash. Further information on this and all protection regulations can be found at nationalpark.ch/protection-regulations.
144 Emergency, First Aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadin) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- With the PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to the station Scuol-Tarasp
- Continue by PostBus with hourly connection to the PostBus stop Scuol, Val Mingèr
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela pass to Scuol. The summer village S-charl can be reached from Scuol in about 25 minutes.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Scuol and then also turn into the side valley Val S-charl.
Due to the partly narrow road conditions we recommend to travel from Scuol to S-charl by PostBus.
- Chargeable parking in Scuol and S-charl
- Free parking in Tarasp Fontna
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.