Piz Clünas «Sunrise»
Show all 5 images
High up and 1800 meters in altitude down again on trails - the Piz Clünas calls for a promising depth meter tour!
Take it easy with the Scuol cable cars to Motta Naluns (2150 m) and then uphill with your own muscle power to the Chamonna Schlivera opposite the reservoir. There, a trail leads along the mountain flank to the left to Alp Clünas. After about 400 m, the path leads steeply over the Munt dal Piz up to Piz Clünas (2792 m). This is where carrying/pushing is the order of the day. But once at the top, the view makes you forget all your efforts. Now comes the fun part – the descent on the alpine trail towards Muot da l'Hom. Once here, continue on a flowing trail to Alp Laret. This is ideal for a break with homemade Kaiserschmarrn or similar during operating hours (alpine summering). If you have already satisfied your trail hunger here, you can follow the path to Ftan/Scuol. Otherwise, there is still something to discover in the opposite direction: the Val Tasna. The path leads via Alp Valmala through the wild valley, over the torrent "Tasnan" back to Ftan/Scuol.
Make a detour to the "Palüds" trail centre in Ftan.
- Difficult section of the trail Piz Clünas – Muot da l'Hom (S4)
- Ascent Alp Clünas – Piz Clünas approx. 1 hour
- 144 Emergency call, first aid
- 1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
- 112 International Emergency Call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers. Most of the Graubünden mountain bike routes run on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
Scuol cable cars – Schlivera – Alp Clünas – Piz Clünas – Muot d l'Hom – Alp Laret – Alp Valmala – Val Tasna – Ftan – Scuol
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Paid parking at the train station and at the mountain barges in Scuol.
- Free parking in Porta and Punt (Scuol Sot).
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.