Scuol fountain tour
Show all 6 images
It is not necessary to go far to taste the water of various mineral springs. Mineral water flows constantly at five village fountains in Scuol. It is recommended to take a cup or a glass bottle with you.
Chalzina spring to the village fountain Bügl Grond
Sotsass spring to the village fountain Plaz
Sotsass spring to the village fountain Bagnera
Clozza spring to the squirrel fountain
Vi spring to the village fountain Plazzetta
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (RhB), which leaves hourly from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau and Upper Engadin, and get out at Scuol-Tarasp.
- Take the Postbus, which leaves hourly from Martina, Sent, Ftan and Tarasp, and get out at the Postbus stop Scuol, Bogn Engiadina.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters on the car transporter train through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Lower Engadin on the H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria towards St. Moritz on the H27
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nauders – Martina) or the Ofen Pass (Val Müstair – Zernez) on the H27
Scuol is located directly on Engadiner Strasse H27 (20-minute drive from the Vereina tunnel’s southern entrance).
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.