Scuol – La Fuorcha – Sent
Leisurely winter hike on a wide road from Scuol to Sent with views of the Inn and the eastern exit of the valley.
PostBus stop Scuol, Clozza
PostBus stop Sent, Sala
From the Scuol Clozza PostBus stop, the winter hiking trail leads through Scuol to the eastern exit of the village. From here, you reach a wide road through open terrain and with a view of Sent, slightly downhill towards the Inn. At the next fork, the trail begins to climb steadily along the southern slope in an easterly direction. A subway allows you to cross the Engadin road safely and soon you reach La Fuorcha and finally Sent. From here you can take the PostBus (half-hourly service) back to Scuol. Alternatively, you can hike along the winter hiking trail from Sent via Chauennas back to Scuol, where the sports bus will take winter visitors (free of charge) back to the station.
In Sent, it is worth taking a few minutes to stroll through the village with its wide squares.
The trail is groomed after each snowfall. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report. The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
High and sturdy hiking boots or winter boots, warm clothing, sun cream, sunglasses, sunscreen, hiking poles.
- From Scuol Clozza to the eastern exit of the village
- On a wide road slightly downhill to the Inn
- At the junction turn east towards Sent
- Ascent to La Fuorcha and Sent
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- By local bus (runs throughout Scuol) to the PostBus stop Scuol Clozza
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal)
- Paid parking at the train station in Scuol
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.