Scuol – La Fuorcha – Sent
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From Scuol Clozza to the eastern exit of the village
- On a wide road slightly downhill to the Inn
- At the junction turn east towards Sent
- Ascent to La Fuorcha and Sent
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- By local bus (runs throughout Scuol) to the PostBus stop Scuol Clozza
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal)
- Paid parking at the train station in Scuol
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.