Scuol – Sur En
Show all 4 images
The trail runs along cross-country ski trails – please do not enter trail tracks.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Spikes are recommended. If there is little snow, the path is quickly icy.
- From Scuol Serras approx. 400m on the road in a southerly direction, towards Gurlaina/Pradella
- Turn left at the junction
- Cross the Inn over the steel bridge
- Follow the hiking trail on the right bank of the Inn
- In Sur En take the PostBus back to Scuol
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp railway station
- By local bus from Scuol-Tarasp railway station to the PostBus stop Scuol, Serras
- With the sports bus from Scuol-Tarasp railway station to the cross-country ski run
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal)
- Paid parking at the train station in Scuol
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.