Sent – Pazos – Scuol
Show all 3 images
Attention: the trail runs on the sledding trail at the beginning - please walk on the edge of the trail.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From the PostBus stop to the western exit of the village
- Cross the river over the bridge
- Continue on the road
- Climb on the toboggan run
- Pass the farm Bain Tuffarolas
- Pass three holiday homes
- Descend via Pazos to Scuol
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Sent, Sala
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, as far as Sent
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass, after Martina on the H27 to Crusch and then up to Sent
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Martina, there towards St. Moritz on the H27 to Crusch and then up to Sent.
- Paid parking at the entrance to the village in the underground car park
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.