Susch – Lavin
The trail is regularly groomed in good conditions. Please note the status reports in the winter sports report. The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current snow and weather conditions must be considered before the start.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, Scuol or Upper Engadine) hourly to Susch
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Susch is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (5-15 minutes from Vereina south portal)
- Paid parking at the train station in Giarsun
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.