Trai(l)s Vals – 2. Etappe: Scuol – Piz Clünas – Scuol
Show all 3 images
Second stage of the cross-valley mountain bike tour "Trai(l)s Vals" with the trail pearls around Piz Clünas and Val Tasna.
With a steady but slight incline, the first passage leads from the Motta Naluns mountain station via the Schlivera reservoir to Alp Clünas. If you are not afraid of rigorous ascents, take the detour to the right up to Piz Clünas. The efforts will definitely be rewarded - on the one hand with a breathtaking view over the valley and a challenging descent to the Muot da l'Hom, where a newly developed flow trail awaits. With some technical passages, the trail demands concentration and promises a little adrenaline kick before it goes a little quieter from Alp Laret. But not for long, because from Alp Valmala we continue on a well-developed trail through the wild Val Tasna. On a stretch of forest path it goes to Ftan and then on hidden, partly technical trails with hairpin bends down to the Inn.
- Stop at Alp Laret to replenish your energy reserves for the second half of the tour
- If you still haven't had enough of the trails, you can add an additional loop in the "Palüds – Center da Trails" in Ftan
On high-altitude sections, snowfields are possible until the summer months.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour. This tour does not place any special demands on driving safety and driving skills.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International Emergency Call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers. Most of the Graubünden mountain bike routes run on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
Helmet, gloves, good footwear, glasses, rain and sun protection, water bottle, repair kit, bandages
Valley station of the mountain railways Scuol – Motta Naluns – Alp Clünas – Piz Clünas – Muot da l'Hom – Alp Laret – Alp Valmala – Ftan – Ftan Pitschen – Ftan Baraigla – Putschigls – Scuol
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Paid parking at the train station and at the mountain barges in Scuol.
- Free parking in Porta and Punt (Scuol Sot).
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.