Tschlin - Alp Tea - Tschlin (Circular Route)
Show all 7 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From the PostBus stop, head east past the church.
- Follow the path to Alp Tea
- Return the same way as out or via the hiking trail
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to the PostAtuo stop Tschlin, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, turn left after Strada.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27, turn right after Strada
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27, turn right after Strada.
Tschlin can be reached from the Engadin road (between Strada and Ramosch).
- Free parking at the entrance to the village of Tschlin
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.