Tschlin – Chaflur – Strada (30-minute sledge run)
Show all 4 images
Be careful at high speed because of the narrow bends and of winter hikers you might meet on the path.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- After about 30 minutes on foot, you reach the turnoff towards Martina and thus the starting point of the toboggan run
- After the third bend, you reach the winter hiking trail between Martina and Strada and follow it to the right or westwards for about 750 metres
- From the hamlet of Chaflur, head towards the end of the trail, which is located in front of the bus stop Strada i. E., Cuncalada
By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Tschlin, cumün with change in Strada i. E., Cuncalada
By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to the PostBus stop Tschlin, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Tschlin can be reached in 10 minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 at Strada (45 minutes drive from Veraina south portal).
- Paid parking spaces at the entrance to Tschlin
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.