Tschlin - Pruéra - Tschlin (Rundweg)
Show all 3 images
From the PostBus stop in Tschlin, head east to the church and then along a nature trail. The path leads over the stream and then the road starts to get a little steeper. It opens up a beautiful view of the Norbertshöhe. Through the meadows and the forests, the path runs up to the clearing of Praditsch. Continue along the trail up the slope to Pruera, the highest point of this scenic hike. On the descent towards Las Palüdas, some small mountain streams and forest sections are passed until the hike ends in picturesque Tschlin.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Tschlin
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Junction on H27 direction Tschlin
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.