Val Sinestra – Fuorcla Maisas – Samnaun Dorf
Show all 4 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- Start at the spa hotel Val Sinestra
- Follow the stream La Brancla in the direction of the Zuort farm and cross it
- Further to Griosch
- Approx. 500 m towards the end of the valley
- Turn off in the direction of Fuorcla Maisas
- Via Alp Pradgiant to Fuorcla Maisas
- After crossing the pass steeply down to Rossboden
- Through the Val Maisas to Samnaun
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadin) or with the PostBus (from Martina, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- With the PostBus course No. 925 from Scuol-Tarasp via Sent into the Val Sinestra.
- On north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Val Sinestra near Sent can be reached in 20 minutes by car from the Engadine road H27 near Scuol (50 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.