Via Engiadina Winter. Etappe 1, Zernez – Guarda
Show all 5 images
First stage of the winter hike Via Engiadina. From Zernez flat along the Inn via Susch to Lavin and then up to the terraced village of Guarda.
The stage can also be shortened from Susch. From Zernez you can take the train to Susch. In Zernez, we recommend a visit to the National Park Centre in Zernez.
This long-distance winter hike can be booked as a package including luggage transport from hotel to hotel. More information can be found here: scuol-zernez.com/viaengiadinawinter
The path is prepared after each snowfall. Please note the status reports in the winter sports report. The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current snow and weather conditions must be considered before the start.
Attention: The path leads through wildlife rest zones, please do not leave forest paths.
Attention: The trail runs partly on cross-country ski trails – please walk along the edge of the trail.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Start at Zernez
train station Path through the village towards the church
Below the church towards the village exit and the edge of
the forest Along the Inn to Susch
Over the bridge to Sur Punt and the eastern edge of
the village Follow
the path over the fields and through the forest At Lavin cross the Inn over the wooden bridge
Village to the church Cross
the church At the church through the underpass
Follow the path past Gonda to Guarda
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart, Upper and Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- By PostBus from Val Müstair, Upper Engadine and Mals every hour to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Zernez is located directly on the Ofen pass and on the Engadine road H27 (10 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Free parking at the train station, in the village and at the visitor center of the National Park in Zernez.
- Paid parking at the train station in Lavin or at the Hotel Bär & Post in Zernez.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.