Vnà – Alp Pradatsch – Piz Arina – Craistota – Tschlin
Show all 5 images
Panoramic hike from the small village of Vnà to Tschlin.
PostBus stop Vnà, Jalmèr
PostBus stop Tschlin
The hike leads mainly through open terrain, past the Maiensässe of Ramosch. In Tschlin you can stop at Hotel Macun after the hike and enjoy a delicious Engadine dish and try some of the famous Tschlin beer.
The tour was evaluated in favourable weather conditions, current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be taken into account before starting the tour. This tour requires a high level of riding safety, balance and technical riding skills.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
High and sturdy walking shoes, sun cream, sunglasses, sunscreen, walking sticks if needed.
Reachable by train and bus
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus hourly from Scuol, staziun to Ramosch, Fermada. Change there and travel to Vnà, Jalmèr.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ramosch is located directly on the Engadine road H27. It is a 5-minute drive to Vnà.
Free parking is available right at the start of the hike, at the bus stop in Vnà
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.