Vnà – Tschlin
Show all 10 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Follow the path via Sursavuogn and Runai to the junction
Follow the path uphill
At the next junction follow the path up towards Tschlin
Before the path disappears into the forest, turn right on the path
This path leads down through a gorge and up again to Tschlin
In Tschlin the PostBus goes down to Strada and from there you can take the PostBus to Martina or towards Scuol
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus hourly from Scuol, staziun to Ramosch, Fermada. Change there and travel to Vnà, Jalmèr.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ramosch is located directly on the Engadine road H27. It is a 5-minute drive to Vnà.
- Free parking is available right at the start of the hike, at the bus stop in Vnà
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.