Zernez – Sivü (Rundweg)
Show all 5 images
Beautiful, varied round trip to the viewpoint over the village of Zernez.
The starting point of this circular route is at Zernez train station. First we go through the village towards the church and cemetery. At the height of the church, turn left onto the hiking trail towards Sivü. The path leads uphill through the sparse forest. After just over 3 km, practically all the altitude meters are done. Now follows an easy-to-walk path with a panoramic view of the valley and the mountains opposite. After 4.7 km you reach the clearing Sivü with some hunting lodges. Now the descent begins and the way back via Clüs Dadoura on a forest path to Zernez follows.
- A visit to the National Park Centre is recommended.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International Emergency Call
Good footwear, rain and sun protection, food, bandages
Chastè Planta Wildenberg, God Praslönch, Sivü, Clüs Dadoura, Zernez
With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or Scuol) hourly to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking in the municipality at the train station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.